2020 Summer Reading Program
Imagine Your Story
Click for full details and register online or in person starting. Program runs June 15 – August 15.
Children and teens are invited to participate in the Neillsville Public Library’s Summer Reading Program.
“Imagine Your Story!” is the 2020 Summer Reading Program theme. Due to the Covid19 virus, the summer reading program will just be very different this year with no performers or craft days. We want to make it fun and exciting. Research has shown that children must read during the summer to maintain their reading level.
The 2020 Summer Reading program is for the following age groups:
- Age 4-6 where a caregiver reads 25 picture books to their child.
- Age 7-9 children read 20 books.
- Age 10-12 children read 15 books.
- Teen reading will be from July 6 to August 15
- 13-19 teens read 4 books.